Meeting virtually via Zoom
3rd Thursday of every month, 4:30 - 6PM
Facilitated by Meaghan Lynch, MD & Sarah Mena, RN
Our aim is to explore resources and information about treatment, rehabilitation, and living your best life after having a stroke. Family members and caregivers are welcome to join. Whatever the case, this support group will facilitate:
Please use this sign-up form to be placed on the listserv to receive email reminders and links to upcoming meetings. Meeting reminders are sent 2 days prior to meeting date.
- Getting comfort and encouragement from other facing similar problems.
- Realizing you are not alone.
- Combating isolation and depression (a part of surviving a stroke).
- Obtain and share accurate information about stroke rehabilitation, research, and resources in the community.
- Promote public awareness and education.
* indicates required